Melbourne Psychic Reviews - Can Anyone Recommend? - Page 3 - Karma Lounge Spiritual and Environmental Forum
spiritual forum
spiritual forum
Karma Lounge Spiritual and Environmental Forum psychic readings - Vine Vine Natural-Born Clairvoyant Medium Clairvoyant Medium - Vine Vine's history Workshops - subjects and dates What is Cellular Memory? Forum - environmental issues from a spiritual perspective Vine's contact information

Go Back   Karma Lounge Spiritual and Environmental Forum > Spiritual Forum

Spiritual Forum Spirituality, Religions & Faith

Old 10-29-2013, 11:54 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Melbourne Psychic - Can Anyone Recommend?

Here's Vine's latest testimonial from Darwin customer who also has read Vine's latest Psychic Reading Editorial about her North Queensland adventures.

Read the story of Vine's reconnection with North Queensland here.

All of Vine's psychic reviews are placed in our customers own words.

Vine Inspirational Consulting
Jessica
Melbourne office

Hi Vine

Thank you for the reading on Saturday. Once again, it was very encouraging and uplifting :)

Your editorial about your Far North Qld holiday is beautiful - took me back to my time there. I think we can learn a lot from Aboriginal people about nature and living in harmony with the land and nature. I have learnt a lot from you and are more aware of environmental issues now, so thank you.

Have a great week

Alice
Old 01-01-2014, 02:43 PM
Administrator

Thank you to online psychic reading client who has been in touch to say another Melbourne fake psychic review has been left on TrueLocal about Vine's spiritual readings. We are aware these dirty tactics (astroturfing) are being employed by competitor websites over the holiday season and we'll be following up with our lawyers in due course.

It is interesting to note the person who placed the bad review speaks about Vine as a multi-psychic-service and doesn't refer to her in the first person (singular). The false review uses 'them' instead of 'her', That in itself is a clear sign the reviewer hasn't even done their research on how Vine Psychic Reading line works and hasn't actually had a reading with Vine.

Whenever you call Vine's psychic line, you always speak to Vine and no other psychics. So any review would naturally be referring to Vine personally. It is yet another attempt to slander Vine's excellent business reputation and it has failed miserably. We are grateful for bringing this to our attention and thank you for your loyalty.

They also describe having multiple readings with Vine over many years. Why would someone who had a bad psychic reading keep returning over many years to the same psychic? Would you use a psychic who you didn't connect with over many years? It's obviously a set-up and probably from the same psychic competitor site on True Local who tried to tarnish Vine's psychic reputation last year. We normally find it's competitor psychic businesses or hired SEO who are feeling the pressure of not getting psychic chat lines number one in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth etc.

There's a lot of competition in the psychic sector and it isn't uncommon for anticompetitive and misleading information to be shared with the public on review sites and public forums to leave a false impression about Vine's psychic readings. The Australian government has recently asked the ACCC to investigate astroturfing and if you read Vine's psychic reading editorial you'll find this doesn't only apply to Mind Body Spirit services, it is happening online in record numbers to hundreds of different industries and services.

Here's previous twitter correspondence from @TrueLocal who found the other two bad reviews could not be supported and informed our office on Twitter.

Old 01-14-2014, 09:29 AM
Administrator

This psychic reading response was sent to our office after Vine left a quick summary for her Melbourne client. This is titled Victorian Psychic Reading client - Husband and Wife Teachers. You can check the link here to read what happened in the reading and how Vine's client agreed on accuracy of the interpretation.

http://www.pursuitofhappiness.info/V...read.php?t=898

This may help prospective clients understand what Vine actually does when she uses a breath technique and enters a light trance to relay information to her clients.

Jessica
Melbourne

Hello,

Please let Vine know that I appreciated her reading today and have read her detailed notes of the reading on the karma lounge. Everything 'rings true'.

thanks,
Alice
Old 01-20-2014, 01:31 PM
Administrator

Psychic reading response was sent to our office over the weekend after Vine did a telephone psychic reading for Australian customer. The comment is placed in customers own words.

Jessica
Melbourne

Dear Vine,

I had a reading with you yesterday on the 1902 premium line. I just wanted to thank you for your guidance and insights. I feel very confident and empowered to tackle the year ahead of me. In particular is was very uplifting to hear that you were seeing some changes in Australia to gay marriage (marriage equality). It would be wonderful if you could publish your predictions about this matter on your website. Thank you again for the wonderful reading. I will definitely call again in the future and will be recommending you to my family and friends.

Love, light, & blessings.

Dunston

19/1/2014
Old 01-25-2014, 12:00 PM
Administrator

Vine regularly receives testimonials where people will describe how Vine goes into a trance state and channels spiritual guidance about her clients life that she cannot possibly know. This testimonial from a Tasmanian telephone clairvoyant reading client is describing how she was genuinely blown away by Vine's accuracy about her life circumstances. We update all of Vine's client testimonials in their own words.

Jessica
Melbourne

I had phone reading with vine the other week!! All I can say is wow it was truly amazing she knew so many things that would be impossible for a stranger, person or even anyone to know.

What she said made so much much sense and was so precise her future predictions seem logical and I can not wait to see if they are true.

Based on what she was able to read about she gave me guidance and warning she just makes so much sense. I will definitely be listening to her guidance and will be contacting her again amazing xx

Sarah
25/1/2014
Old 06-03-2014, 10:21 AM
Administrator

An Australian online psychic phone client has gone out of her way to praise Vine's spiritual gifts. Vine's new customer reveals why she is publicly acclaimed as one of the most accurate online spiritual mediums in Australia or possibly the world. Vine doesn't request upfront questions or follow her clients on social media, and yet she can provide proof-of-life of loved ones and describe exact details you only know. All of Vine's client psychic testimonials reveal how she gave them a greater peace of mind.

To show how authentic this psychic reading is you will see the comments Vine left for her client on Twitter (without revealing her identity for privacy reasons). Readers can see how the guidance accuracy is verified by the recent testimonial.

Jessica
Melbourne

Dear Vine,
Today (2nd June 2014) I had a phone booking with you.
I absolutely can not believe what you knew about my life with only my breath.

I have to say before today I was sceptical of the psychic abilities but there is no way you could have knew anything I was going through, feeling or the way you described my late grandfathers appearance and mannerisms to a tee!

You have a unbelievable talent and there is no way you could have known any of these things about me prior to today.

Thank you Vine for assisting me on my journey, for putting things into perspective for me and helping me see there will be a life waiting for me as soon as I get better.

I can not wait to speak with you again!
Kindest Regards,
Emma xx

Now refer to Vine's Twitter messages left on the Bulletin Board to her psychic customer before this guidance was verified about her grandfather.

Old 08-11-2014, 09:58 AM
Administrator

How can you tell a psychic review is real or fake? It is important to know customer reviews and online testimonials are legit. This is why Australian Vine Psychic Reading Line has been placing Vine's client testimonials in their own words and sharing the first name and date of the review.

Now, because of social media, we are able to show Vine's @VinePsychic Twitter online summaries and match Vine's summary to the exact customer testimonial. Vine is regularly typing a short summary to clients and now we're capturing the exact timing of the reading. We believe the more transparent psychics are with their customers, the more the public can trust the online reviews. If you are kind enough to take the time to write a review after having a reading with Vine, we'll share the social media testimonial can be verified and can be regarded as the most trusted psychic reviews online.

Jessica
Melbourne office

Hello Toni,

I had my reading yesterday, and I would like you to please pas this feedback onto Vine.

Hello Vine,

Thank you for spending the time to do my reading on Saturday. I have shared the reading with my husband, and we agree that it is as if you have been 'eavesdropping' on all our conversations for the last couple of months. The reading confirmed that I have been listening to my higher self. Some of the points you came up with are strong confirmations of where I am at morally and spiritually. For example, In relation to my family being in the same school as where I work, you picked up that I do not indulge in any form of nepotism, my integrity is too strong. This is something that is very important and noticed by my employer and direct supervisor, so you picking it up is such a confirmation of the accuracy of the reading. At the end of the reading you said we would as a family be having a beach holiday in December, and we had been talking about that only on the morning of the reading.

Thank you for looking around my family, I know I asked you to do a lot. As you said in your tweet, you moved from psychometry to clairvoyance, and then clairaudience. I have had readings with you before where you have picked up my tummy rumbling, and a recent significant bleed due to a fall, so whilst being amazed I wasn't too shocked when you noticed the smell from the candle I had been burning in the room. In relation to the lost keys (thank you for going driving with my husband to see if you could find where he had lost them), my husband is going to look around at work near metal to see if he can find the keys he lost. He has gone from the 'bah humbug' attitude to listening to spirit, to starting to think there might be something in it! Given that he can 'read my mind' because we are so close, I am pretty sure he will get to the point where he just knows and believes in higher self and spirit.

Finally, I want to let you know that I think I have already received the silver bracelet you saw coming towards me. It is very important to me and was given by to me by my bosses. It is a very thin bangle and says 'live what you love' on it.

All the best and I will be in touch for my new year check up!

Now here is Vine's online psychic commentary straight after doing the reading before our Australian customer sent in a review.

Alison
August 10 2014

Old 09-08-2014, 10:55 AM
Administrator

Our latest psychic reading testimonial for Melbourne born Vine Psychic is from a client in South Australia. This testimonial is from a phone psychic customer who had a spiritual medium reading with Vine who had direct afterlife contact with her mother and father, and received specific guidance about her own life. The South Australian customer reveals in her own words why this reading met her expectations. We are matching her review with the diarised tweets Vine left for her customer straight after the reading. This way you can identify this is a true account of an online psychic reading and we are using world best practice in our customer review process.

Jessica
Melbourne office

“ I had really been looking forward to my reading with Vine all day as I had a previous reading with her last year and was most definitely amazed with her accuracy.

A couple of hours before my reading I picked up a photo of my dad and mum who had passed over when I was two and eleven respectably . I sent up a little prayer to them both to let them know I was having a reading and wouldn't it be lovely if they could pop in. I took that photo of my mum and dad into the lounge room where I was speaking to Vine on the phone. Well within a couple of minutes my dad came through. Vine described him well, but at first I was a little wary as my dad passed when I was two so I didn't really have a good memory of him and didn't catch on at first then I happened to look over at my dads photo and it hit me that it was him, and Vine was indeed describing him accurately! He went on to accurately describe a health issue I was having with my heart, dizziness and palpitations. He didn't really get to say much else as my mum( bless her heart) came swooping in and was clapping her hands in joy at having made contact. My dad had passed 9 years earlier than her and Vine described how when she came forward to be with dad they were holding hands and very excited!

Vine described my mum very accurately as well. I remember my mum always wearing cardigans and having the most amazing soft beautiful skin… well Vine accurately picked up on that!!

My mum went on to talk about how I would benefit working with the elderly and children, and how I have a humanitarian energy with always wanting to help others. This is entirely accurate
as I want to nurture everyone and everything! So without a doubt the entire reading was accurate, informative uplifting and joyous. It was such a joy knowing how happy everyone felt after that reading. Thank you so much Vine !! “

Love Glenda 😊
September 6th 2014

Old 09-15-2014, 02:21 PM
Administrator

The most recent psychic testimonial is for a one hour spiritual medium reading and was by a new customer who lives in the outer Western suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria.

Vine often does spiritual proof of life medium readings, where departed family loved ones do not speak English at all, or very little. This reading reveals how Vine was trying to work through language barriers to relay the correct spiritual message to her customer. Vine only speaks English and relies on her heightened energetic field to interpret spiritual visions and clairsenses to relay channeling back to her customers.

You will notice in the customer testimonial the reference to "unruly hair" and the customer has revealed the guidance shared was exactly the way her mother talked to her when she was alive. It seems this reading exceeded Vine's client expectations and she was happy to send a photo of her mother and herself for Vine's use and to write about the reading to reveal life after death contact is possible. (For privacy reasons we are not disclosing the customers identity).

Vine Psychic Line is now matching psychic reviews, and Vine's online customer twitter summaries to verify true life readings. You can be guaranteed the customer testimonial about Vine's readings are in our clients own words.

Jessica
Melbourne office

Hi Vine,

I had a reading with you earlier this evening and it surpassed my expectations. This was my first reading ever so I didn't really know what to expect. Connecting with my mum who passed away 3.5 years ago was amazing. The advice you conveyed from her was exactly how she would have said it, so it felt as if I was having a conversation with her, as we used to while she was alive. The way you described her was so accurate, and it really made me laugh when she became angry with you for not being able to understand her correctly. I'm glad you were able to clarify with her what she meant. Most of all I was glad to hear that she is okay and laughing. I had been worried about her since her passing, thinking what if she is stuck somewhere in between worlds or dimensions, what if she has not crossed over, so now knowing that she is fine makes me feel more at peace. Hearing her advice and guidance was invaluable, and I will definitely put it to practice.

I have attached a photo of me with my mum as you requested, just so you can see her crazy hair.

Thank you so much Vine for the work you do, you certainly are able to bring comfort to many people. I will be contacting you again in the near future for the Cellular memory reading, since my mum thinks I need it too.

Yours sincerely,

Merlina
September 13 2014

We'll update Vine's twitter summary once we complete weekend online bookings. Always busy on Monday after weekend bookings. Thanks for patience. ; )

cont. for last psychic reading client: I was amazed how she could imprint so much guidance with language barriers. http://t.co/TytLNMUVdQ

— Vine Psychic Reading (@VinePsychic) September 13, 2014

cont. for last psychic reading client: If you are kind enough to send a photo so I can see her hair standing up that would be great. #medium

cont. for last psychic reading client: I like to describe what your loved ones look like and they'll share how they crossed over. #spine

cont. for last psychic reading client: Your mother in Spirit wanted to channel how her Spine was relevant to her herhealth and passing.

cont. for last psychic reading client: Thank you for confirming you mother had cancer of the Spine and this was accurate. #MedicalIntuitive

Old 01-22-2015, 04:18 PM
Administrator

This psychic testimonial is our first one for 2015 and was sent in by a phone psychic reading client. She appears to have been stunned that Vine was online at the time of her call and demonstrated real psychic and Empath skills.

This is normal for customers who experience Vine's spiritual breath technique method for the first time. Regular callers are used to Vine's Empath ability and continually book once they know Vine is genuinely gifted. It appears Vine was helping her client calm down once she tuned into her anxious state and this is what her customer is referring to when she realised Vine is a natural born healer.

We have found Vine's Twitter Summary and can reveal why the customer appeared pleasantly shocked that Vine was available to take her call.

Jessica
Admin

Melbourne Office

Hi Vine,

Was amazing talking to you yesterday, though I feel the need to apologise and would like to call again briefly this week. I was very scattered at the time of call after a last minute decision to research then call a psychic, in a confused state of mind.

I was doing last minute decision making on holiday that we booked last night to Hawaii as the sale was ending.

I started on chakra meditation, will do more.

I really didn't think it would be so easy to find someone real online. So I was almost in shock and surprised., And I was rushing way too much. I thought the nerves were unusual.

Do you accept a photo of someone?

I am finally accepting no one is going to tell me what to do as I worry (or maybe i believe) that i took the wrong path a long time ago, that I was meant to do far more on this planet in this life, and keep hoping I could get a clue or a message on what path to take, what option to choose for me now to improve my life. Perhaps this journey I am embarking on will teach or show me.

In my early twenties I honestly (am a total dreamer that thinks I can achieve) let myself aspire to being a successful movie star and with a serious crush on Brad Pitt. I watched one movie of his and dreamt of him for years. And no other man or life situation would do compared to this unrealistic picture in my mind. And I do understand I sound like a mental patient. Just being honest. I did study acting and spent 3 months in LA and got as far as locking eyes with him for 4.5 seconds.

One of my many unfulfilled, hard to obtain goals. Being a famous actress.

Will call again sometime this week. Am fascinated how you are just there to answer phone and do readings whenever someone calls? If there is a best time please let me know.

Thanks for your time,
Jemma

Old 05-12-2015, 02:35 PM
Administrator

Vine received a psychic reading testimonial on Mother's Day from a grateful customer who took notice of her Mother's spiritual warning about water damage in her home. Vine's spiritual medium readings often go into great detail and it appears this might be what happened when Vine did a reading for her Sydney client.

We have asked the customer to get in touch with Admin. to check if Vine wrote a Twitter summary straight after her reading. As yet we have not been able to locate a tweet summary because we don't know the date Jaquelene recontacted Vine on her phone line. Hopefully she'll get in touch again.

Jessica
Admin

Melbourne Office

Hello Vine,

I told you on the phone that I was going to write a testimonial after you recommended
we should check our insurance coverage because my mother was warning of water in the home .

My mother who died 7 years ago showed you a vision of water damage in our home during my psychic reading.

We did experience storm damage in our street in the recent Sydney storms.

After speaking with some neighbours in my street who were not as fortunate as our family who took a huge financial loss, because of not having adequate insurance, I feel blessed that I was guided to contact you.

I know you don't remember my reading, perfectly understandable, because it was over 2 years ago. I promised once we dealt with the damage to our home and the insurance company I would sit down and thank you personally.

I hate to know what our financial situation would be now if I didn't follow your advice. I had my family around on Mother's Day and we all toasted my Mum for looking after us.

All my love Jacquelene

10/5/2015
Old 08-23-2015, 06:49 PM
Administrator

Before we could share this psychic reading testimonial by one of Vine's Australian customers we had to know if Vine had done a Twitter summary to support the review. Therefore the date of the testimonial and supporting Twitter summary is different.

The next thing we discovered was Vine had already done a reading for her client a year earlier where she revealed one of her clients spiritual guides appearance.

Vine's customer had a similar spiritual guide come through in this reading, to help her make a major decision about changing her career direction into fashion design.

This psychic reading testimonial and supporting evidence listed below will help the public understand how much detail Vine relays to her clients when doing a spiritual medium reading. (A real historical archive to see the chain of events from the reading, to Vine researching the fashion design, the hairstyle of the spiritual guide from the 1950's and what was revealed in the previous reading.

It will also reveal how Vine was amazed to see the fashion similarities of the spiritual guides and how she came to realize the previous reading was directly related to the Paris fashion houses in the 1940s and 1950s.

We have updated the psychic reading testimonial in our customers own words and also added additional Storify and Twitter summary to show the full background and why Vine's client shared these incredible readings with you all.

Jessica Admin

Melbourne Office

Good Evening,

I have finally had a chance to re write my testimonial. sorry for the delay.

I would like to say thank you to Vine for guiding me through one of the most difficult decisions I have had to make in a long time.

Thank you for letting me know that my spiritual helper will be by my side to help me transition to a career that I have longed for.

You described a glamorous fashionista from the 1950s. I realised that about a year ago when I had a reading with you, there was a similar looking lady you described to me who was by your side during the reading sending me her encouragement to pursue my passion. This warms my heart and brings me so much joy when I think about what the future holds.

The universe has opened up a wonderful opportunity to me. Thank you for helping me validate my decisions and giving me the confidence to pursue my dreams.

You have saved me on multiple occasions. You are a true blessing.

Hillary
August 19 2015

Old 09-29-2015, 04:41 PM
Administrator

The latest Australian psychic reading testimonial for Vine can also be verified on Twitter. We were able to find the phone customer called Vine's Psychic Line because Vine did record a discreet Tweet summary.

It appears Vine did a relationship psychic reading that stopped a couple from breaking up.

Vine's customer revealed how thankful she was to get positive reinforcement they could work out their differences. This testimonial is a sincere thank you note to explain how her client valued how much the reading helped her to get real insight into her boyfriends feelings and how they are now committed to each other.

The psychic reading testimonial in the customers own words and Vine's Twitter summary is displayed to verify the accuracy of her guidance.

Jessica Admin

Melbourne Office

Hi Vine,

I had a reading with you the other day in regard to my relationship troubles. I just wanted to truly thankyou from the bottom of my heart. I don't know how you did it, but you changed my perspective on the whole issue. We have now since began the process of reconciling and I now feel there is hope for us like you reassured me.

I just felt the need to say thankyou!

Old 12-04-2015, 04:37 PM
Administrator

The latest Australian psychic reading testimonial for Vine is from a Phone Psychic caller who had several readings in the year. We have attempted to find Vine's Twitter summaries (see twitter contact details below.
Our customer informed us the phone readings were done throughout the year in different months, therefore we have to update without any summaries.

Vine is a Natural Born Medium who has Empath abilities where she identifies trauma or abuse on the aura. It appears this is what Vine's customer experienced when she had several telephone readings.

The psychic reading testimonial in our customers own words.

Jessica Admin

Melbourne Office

To Vine's Customer Service staff.
Could you please relay my gratitude to Vine.

Dear Vine,

Before I found you I was seeing a psychologist for ten years. I had truly given up hope that anyone could find the cause of my suffering. After having several phone psychic readings with you I feel like a new person. The before and after me are unrecognisable. You were able to identify that I was a victim of child abuse without any help from me. You contacted my sister in spirit who took her own life and gave me the greatest gift you could ever imagine (peace of mind).

The specific information you shared about my personal background could not be known to you. I never told anyone. Vine I couldn't imagine that such a psychic like you existed. You persisted to break down my barriers to find the real me. For this I thank you with all my heart.

I can now hold down a part time job after having a nervous breakdown five years ago. I am able to venture out into my community. Something I couldn't have even realised in 2014. My existing family are now starting to communicate again. Within 12 months of having the psychic readings with you I feel a totally different person. I am getting the necessary support to deal with my past abuse and drug use.

I could not have ended the year without thanking you for all you have done. I am catching up with my brother in Melbourne over the Christmas holidays, as you saw in your vision. We have not been in contact for over 20 years.

I wish you all the stars in heaven.
I Thank God for placing you on Earth and helping people like me get our lives back together.

From
Debbie
3/12/15

Admin Tweets to identify the date and time Vine did the customer readings can be found here:

Old 12-23-2015, 01:58 PM
Administrator

Smile Re: Melbourne Psychic - Can Anyone Recommend?

The best Psychic Reading Testimonial Vine could ever get is about her Psychic Predictions being found and the accuracy being reinforced by her customers and readers. Normally Vine is receiving global requests for her prophecy. Because her predictions are found worldwide she receives excellent reviews from clients who follow them.

In this testimonial an Australian client reveals why she was relieved to find Vine was reading the mood of the Australian electorate who feel they cannot relate to the Liberal National Party or the Labor Party. Vine predicted Richard Di Natale would begin to get more voters looking the Greens way. This is being reinforced by her customer who reveals why she's switching political parties, like Vine predicted. All of Vine's customer reviews are in their own words.[/FONT]

Jessica Thompson
Melbourne Office

My name is Nina, and about a year back you did a reading for me.

My message is regards to a psychic prediction you made on your website regarding voters in Australia starting to turn away from their family voting traditions toward greens (I apologise i cannot remember the exact wording).

I wanted to say from the bottom of my heart thank you. Because your prediction made me feel that i was not alone.

As a long time labor supporter, the prospect of voting for any other party is a bit scary. But at the end of the day, the treatment of our people in the detention centres is more important than anything.

I truly want to thank you again because your predictions are important and has made an impact on me.

Warm regards,
Nina

22nd December 2015
Old 04-14-2016, 11:52 PM
Administrator

This morning we discovered a heartfelt testimonial in our emails from a man from Melbourne who reached out to Vine for help because of marriage problems. He reveals how Vine used her Empath ability and could sense deep grief before he told her why he needed a reading.

Vine is an Akashic breath healer. This means she uses breath to tune into the aura of her clients. This is a unique spiritual gift that she learned from her higher guardians as a psychic kid. It appears Vine did a reading for his wife and they decided he would write the testimonial from his perspective. We normally check to see if Vine has recorded a Twitter summary, lucky this time we found one. The testimonial is in clients words and then follow the summary confirming reading accuracy from Twitter.

Dear Vine,

I have written this testimonial for you to put on your web site.

I am the husband of a wife who had several miscarriages and I was unsure what to do when my wife gave up hope conceiving our baby. Before I contacted Vine for a reading I didn't know how much not having a baby was affecting me also.

I was about to tell Vine why I was calling, but she told me that revealing too much of my private life would interfere in the way she does readings. I was won over the moment she picked up on my grief about losing our babies, without me saying anything about it. If you told me I would one day be crying into the phone talking to a psychic called Vine, I would have told you to get your head examined.

But I felt safe as Vine did her breathing method and told me why I was feeling down. She helped me understand that it was alright to cry, which I did almost non stop on the end of the mobile. But I listened as Vine guided the following year in March (this year) my wife and I would receive good news.

This is exactly what happened. We've passed the first trimester and my wife contacted Vine yesterday to thank her for helping us recover from our grief and to tell her our good news. I don't know how Vine does what she does, but I know it is real.

My wife asked me to write a testimonial to tell how Vine helped me reach out for professional counselling and saved our marriage. I was thinking it was all my fault that she was unhappy.

Vine, You have saved our marriage

We are over the moon and can only relay our gratitude by thanking you. We both believe we would not have got through our grief without your help. We will recommend any of our friends who are in a similar fertility struggle or need grief assistance.

Best regards,

Jimmy T.
14 April 2016

Vine's Twitter Summary

Old 05-09-2016, 08:39 AM
Administrator

Hi everyone, Vine received a psychic testimonial from a Melbourne customer after having multi-readings and I was awarded on the weekend to find Vine's psychic summary on Twitter to verify accuracy. The best news is our customer is relating the online review over a period of time and referring to previous spiritual guidance. Often you find online reviews on Australian Psychic Directories screened to promote psychics in a good light. Vine's latest review reveals how she doesn't sugar-coat guidance. As a result, the true life testimonial in our clients own words wins you over. The Victoria customer describes how Vine's previous spiritual channeling came true. Vine must have warned her client of fire danger, and this came true. Then she describes how as an Empath Vine sensed she was unwell with a cold and this also came true. Check clients feedback and Vine's online Twitter summary where Vine responds to her clients compliment.

Jessica
Admin
Melbourne office

I have been super impressed by Vine's predictions and insights. I have sought her services on a few occasions and all her predictions and insights have come true. She predicted that I would be near a fire and that came true. She noticed my body seemed to be carrying a cold and I did end up developing a cold. I highly recommend her as a trustworthy source of guidance. She does not sugarcoat - so be prepared for the not so pretty truth. But rest assured in the gift she has and her honest insights.

Thank-you Vine

Nena
May 5 2016

Old 05-23-2016, 06:08 PM
Administrator

Vine's psychic reading clients rate her readings by how accurate they are. Do you often see psychic reviews where a client does an immediate review on an Australian psychic directory? Most of the time you read how the client had a good time with the psychic, it is all about the rapport between the psychic and customer. The instant testimonials on WOMO & True Local advertising directories very rarely reveal if the tarot reading was accurate. This is where Vine's testimonials sit apart because her customers tell you what was guided and rate Vine's incredible psychic ability.

Vine's clients often wait six months or more to send in testimonials to declare what Vine guided came true. This psychic reading testimonial verifies Vine's reading accuracy and also reveals Vine gave the exact timing for a court case to be settled. Lisa also rated Vine's Empath ability highly, which nearly everyone of Vine's client experiences during a psychic reading with Vine. Does Vine have the ability to tune into your aura? Yes she does. Here is Vine's clients summary in her words and we also found the Twitter summary to verify the timing of the call. It took awhile to find the summary, so there is a delay between receiving the testimonial and finding the summary.

Vine Psychic Line
Jessica
Melbourne Office

Hello

I would like to thank Vine for her amazing gift. I had a reading with her six months ago and everything she predicted was absolutely spot on. I settled my court case on the exact day she forecast, I improved my finances by getting an unexpected pay rise after four weeks into a new role (totally unexpected and not something I requested) which she predicted. Her skills as an empath are spot on - as soon as I spoke to her today she asked if I had back pain, which I did after a horse riding event on the weekend.

She is truly in tune with the people she reads and has true psychic abilities about what the future holds. I am so pleased to have found her and appreciate her guidance

Sent from my iPhone

Lisa

New South Wales

Old 06-10-2016, 01:12 PM
Administrator

Australian Vine Psychic received this unexpected testimonial from a woman in Tasmania. You will notice in our testimonial page, there are people who will swear Vine warned them about extreme weather before it struck their location. This testimonial, helps us understand what Vine guided, and how relevant her information was in helping this lady make a decision whether to stay in her home or evacuate.

Our office attempted to find if Vine typed up a Twitter summary after the reading, but because of the timing of this testimonial being related to freak Tasmanian storms have decided to include it without a summary.

This testimonial freakishly reveals Vine's premonition was incredibly accurate. Please find the testimonial in our clients words. We don't normally do this, but we have included a link to show the extent of the floods in Tasmania, to show how damaging they were.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/th...-floods-2016-6

Vine Psychic Line
Jessica
Melbourne Office

My experience this week, escaping the floods before they hit

Hello Vine,

I live in Deloraine in Tasmania, where we had wild weather lashing our state and had to evacuate.

Last year you did a phone reading for me because I was having relationship problems. Just before I concluded the call, you warned you saw a vision of my home being battered by wild wind and saw a raging frothy river. You stressed at the time, don't ignore the warning. Having a lot of doubt about the accuracy of the urgency, because we barely had any rain in Tassie and our waterways were dying, I thought it was more likely we might get some rainfall, but nothing like the savaging our State copped.

When I saw the wild weather on the news in Queensland and Sydney and knew the cold front was heading to Tassie I took my pets and went and stayed with my friend who is higher up the mountain and not near the river.

I was fortunate to escape before the floodwaters hit, some locals were not as lucky and are now missing. I'm not sure what the state of my home is because the telephone and electricity is down. I think we will get the all clear from the authorities soon.

You have me as an ongoing customer. I am hoping because you didn't reveal in the reading my house would be damaged, I am going to find my home in good order. I am overcome by the turn of events, and my bestie is motivating me to think positively.

Today, I am going to commit to sending this testimonial because you did the right thing by me and my dog and cat. I am currently sitting next to tourists who got stuck in the wild weather using their online computer.

The best thing to come out of extreme weather disasters, is we rely upon each other to help with food and toiletries. Tasmanian locals have been incredible. You need to come for a visit when all this calms down. We will need tourists to return and help our economy.

My love
Anne xxx
😇

8 June 2016
Old 06-17-2016, 12:46 PM
Administrator

Vine is a much loved medium who has clients worldwide. Our latest psychic testimonial is from New York, by a repeat customer who shares Vine's phone psychic readings are accurate.

You will notice Vine's clients are fully conscious of Vine's gifts of clairvoyant and clairsentient ability. As well you will see how much the United States client respected her honesty when she gave her a heads-up to help her with an unexpected life situation and it came true.

This is why Vine, is highly acclaimed and her Australian and international clients recommend her to family, friends and work colleagues. Time and time again she tells the world what visions she's seeing. Vine doesn't use tarot spreads or angel cards to prompt her. It is all done by the spiritual breath method she uses. Please find our New York clients testimonial in her own words. We also included Vine's Twitter summary on the same day.

Vine Psychic Line
Jessica
Melbourne Office

Testimonial

Thank you Vine for your wonderful gift. You have helped with major decisions in my life concerning love and career. I have done 3 short readings. Each time you relieved my anxiety and indecision. It's a relief not to have to wonder, and to be guided to the highest decision. You also gave me a key heads up on an important event in regards to my career, something I may have passed up had I not known its significance in advance. Thanks so much! Light & Love! - Margaret

Sent from my iPhone

June 15 2016