Psychic Scams - Spell Scams, Love Spell Scams, Gypsy Scams, Remove Black Magic & Hexes Spell Scams - Page 3 - Karma Lounge Spiritual and Environmental Forum
spiritual forum
spiritual forum
Karma Lounge Spiritual and Environmental Forum psychic readings - Vine Vine Natural-Born Clairvoyant Medium Clairvoyant Medium - Vine Vine's history Workshops - subjects and dates What is Cellular Memory? Forum - environmental issues from a spiritual perspective Vine's contact information

Go Back   Karma Lounge Spiritual and Environmental Forum > Vine's Announcements & Notice Board

Vine's Announcements & Notice Board Click this section to read about Vine's 1900 Psychic Line times, and to leave a message for Vine.

View Poll Results: Would you tweet about a false psychic?
Yes 2 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2011, 06:34 PM

Angry Re: Scam Domains - Physic, Psyhic, there all out there

Who would for the life of them create a domain name for a misspelled word?

Well that of course would be a scam psychic business who believes that if you accidentally typed in the word incorrectly that it will go to.....

a psychic scummy page.

I did just that the other day and I came across the scum of the scum. Domains set up to pick up the illiterate customers across the world. Truly there are psychic businesses set up with misspelled words like physic mediums, physic predictions, physic help, physic phone readings... The list goes on and on and on.

It goes without saying if you rush your words when you type them in a search engine you will come across these type of sites.

Be careful, they are cheap and nasty sites set up in all areas of the world to get unsuspecting customers to their door. They are probably connected to Black Hat SEO from India, Malaysia, China, even the good old humdinger god fairing folk of the USA. There is scum in every corner of the earth when it comes to the fake domain sites. Let's hope the genuine scientists with physic backgrounds put a stop to this practice and can be found on the net.

Now I'm off to have a rest and if you believe a good psychic is a 'good physic' - think again!
Old 08-30-2011, 11:01 AM

Angry Re: Psychic Scams - Privacy and Well Known Scam Sites

Well members our greatest fears have been reached after I raised concerns about 'mobile psychics' meeting women in the street and what type of ramifications would occur from these type of business practices.

A 'so-called' palm reader sexually assaulted a female train passenger after he told her he would read her palm. The unsuspecting and most probably vulnerable woman agreed to have a reading. Then he assaulted her.

Ladies do not believe that everything is as it seems when you have someone approaching you and describing they're a psychic.

Be careful and don't meet with any male psychic in coffee shops, restaurants etc. Make sure your psychic has a business address and has an ABN number so you can check their details on the web.

Be CAREFUL!
Read more...http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-08-3...ssault/2861682
Old 08-31-2011, 07:52 PM

Default Re: Psychic Scams - Privacy and Well Known Scam Sites

Hey Soiree,
I've been having a bit of a laugh with the obvious Melbourne psychic Narcissistic Shaman who has once again used word for word off this forum on his own site. Have you noticed how he comes into the site grabs something he thinks he can use then tweaks a word here or there when he updates an article?

Have a look at the latest one he did today, it is so obvious it came from the introduction of this forum.

He must think his customers are morons. Change the Karma word for the Universe word and you have got an exact match. Snap!

Mr B Wizard
Old 10-10-2011, 05:25 PM

Default Re: www.elli-atkinspsychic.com.au/Readings Charlatan Adverts

Hi Members,

Victorian school holidays are over and I'm able to get back to work identifying the latest psychic scams or misleading advertising being drip fed to prospective psychic customers.

Anyone seen this recent entry about identifying charlatans using istock model photos describing how to spot a charlatan on Google Adwords.

What a joke, they are using the same photo that a member of the forum identified as being a model in the istock photography. Does that mean that she has changed her name? Is the photo really Elli or is it a model?

Anyone know who owns this site? My money is that its the same one identified last year?

Anyone had a psychic reading with elli-atkins and does the person really exist?
Old 11-04-2011, 05:57 PM
Administrator

Arrow Re: Remove Black Magic Scam - Danger to Women's Personal Safety

This only isn't a tragedy to the spiritual field and a psychic scam - it is a public interest story because the Women of Australia need to know some of the fake black magic removal scams and unethical conduct of some individuals who're tainting the psychic and hypnotherapy industry.

It also is a reminder that women have to be a little more clued up about some men posing as psychics, life coaches, shamans and the like.

A man has been found guilty of raping two women who sought help for black magic removal and has been sentenced for 20 years.

One of our members asked the question when will these psychic scams end? Our hope is soon.

The Online Psychic Alliance has been cautioning people about the latest scams being directed to women in Australia. I'm sure this isn't just a local issue and could be occurring world wide. But we will stick to the facts about what reports are reaching our members and deeply effecting people who work in the spiritual field.

We urge women who book online readings not to meet up with men who work on psychic phone lines, or who have an independent psychic web prescence. A psychic shouldn't mix business with pleasure and a credible psychic would never cross the line. We know of people being coerced to meet in restaurants and cafes at first point of call. It doesn't matter how charming the male psychic is, be careful about going to their homes, hotels/motels or having spell removal treatments. (please refer to the list below to manage psychics or someone pretending to have a metaphysical background). As a rule all psychics, clairvoyants, shamans should work under a similar type of code of ethics as health professionals.

I am guided that in 2012 there will be some type of psychic regulation and stricter regulation occurring in the metaphysical and psychic field. It would seem the lax ethical conduct of some people working in the psychic field will result in the regulation being enforced.

We caution women and men not to allow a psychic to overstep a professional and ethical conduct.

Here is a check list to follow to avoid having a similar type of situation happening to you:

• Do not allow a psychic to become your best friend.
  • Book an online booking yourself with a reputable psychic business without providing your address or personal details. Your personal information should be kept private because you don't know how it is going to be used. There are known cases of scam identity theft sites and some psychics stalking or abusing privacy of their clients.
  • Be careful of your social network information and who can get access to it, don't friend a psychic on Facebook/equivalent that you don't really know (sometimes false psychics will refer to your social networks to find information about your life and appear to be psychic). Check if your security settings are open to the public.
  • Scam psychics can appear to resemble love scam sites (refer to links below) and could even have used different online persona's before entering the psychic or hypnotherapy field.
  • Don't allow a psychic to contact you outside of a normal business arrangement.
  • Do not allow a psychic to hypnotize you at any stage of your reading. There is currently no licensing of Australian psychics or hypnotherapists (anyone who does a short course can state they are a hypnotherapist or psychic).
  • Do not meet with any men in strange locations, other than a professional business environment. Don't be talked into meeting a psychic in a cafe, restaurant, pub or bar.
  • Check the historical qualifications of a psychic or hypnotherapist before agreeing to have a consultation (hint: how long have they been doing psychic readings, hypnotherapy etc.) Check they are not an affiliate psychic business click here for more information.
  • Be discerning of psychics in associations, membership, guilds etc. Unless an organization is independently regulated and a not-for-profit organization that has a regular auditing process, they have no more credibility than a normal psychic if they're only promoting their own psychics. Seek out reputable psychics that have a solid spiritual business background.
  • If you are feeling emotionally vulnerable and believe you have a curse on you, we suggest you have a medical check up to see if you are not physically or emotionally unwell. Anyone can be susceptible to emotional pain, so realize you are not alone and there are organizations that can assist you. Genuine psychics will not advertise they remove black magic spells or hexes, only the false psychics engage in these practices.
  • There are a lot of gypsy curse removal organizations run by highly sophisticated scam businesses, the scam gypsy psychics have moved on from looking into crystal balls, they have polished websites that have been set up to attract vulnerable people to their door. Be extremely cautious about online websites and make sure the business is highly regarded, has some level of integrity in the market place etc.

It is a shame the beauty and love of spirit is being tainted by some individuals who believe it's alright to use or abuse another spiritual individual. There are some lovely male psychics and this caution isn't about stereotyping all men who are psychic, it is about men impersonating psychic skills, life coaches, etc.

Reputable Sensitives are appalled by some of the practices occurring in the psychic and spiritualist field.

It has become murky by some people wanting to make a quick buck at the misery of another and spiritually I'm guided it will be karmically corrected. In the meantime be alert, be discerning of male psychics who charm the socks off you for exorbitant fees and try to romance you at the same time. There are wonderful loving and gifted psychics who can provide real help to people, but we also have to acknowledge there are some individuals who have lost the real message of 'Oneness' and are separated from the highest good.

Guide: Take responsibility for your own spiritual and emotional health before allowing an inexperienced or scam curse remover or charlatan hypnotherapist to damage your beautiful psyche. Realize everyone goes through difficult periods with relationships, family trials etc. That doesn't mean you are cursed.

Our members are updating scams on a regular basis once they are known and we encourage you to read the articles on the forum and ask questions if you have any queries about the psychic industry.

Please also share your own experiences to assist others. We encourage anyone who may have experienced any type of psychological trauma or sexual assault by a person impersonating psychic ability to report this to your local police or government authority.

Love and Light
Vine

For further details or help references click links below:

http://www.watoday.com.au/technology...209-18qlj.html

http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/760

http://www.victimsupport.org.au/nationalprofile.php
Old 12-09-2011, 11:19 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Psychic Scams - Spell Scams, Love Spell Scams, Gypsy Scams, Remove Black Magic & Hexes Spell Scams

I updated an article yesterday about some of the false psychics updating every keyword to get people to believe in some of the latest psychic reading advertising and affiliate scams on the internet.

The way psychic companies, individuals and the criminal element use every keyword on paid advertising or sponsored product sites is being abused, especially because they're now targeting their marketing to people from different socioeconomic backgrounds.

The latest scam is to imply that if a psychic reader has a title next to their name they are more legitimate than reputable psychics.

Proxy Domains - Why Fake Psychics use proxies
I also share why some of the false psychic sites are now hiding behind proxy domains and are connected to the criminal element, pyramid sellers, amazon affiliates, or from completely different employment industries.

The amount of people and businesses who are falsely entering the psychic field is enormous. My latest article touches on what you need to look out for and who is behind these latest scams.

I recommend you read the full article as it goes behind the mindset of the people who are trying to sell their wares by searching for vulnerable people seeking genuine psychic help. Being forewarned makes you a more enlightened shopper.

Let me know what you think.

Love and Light
Vine

Read full article here: http://www.pursuitofhappiness.info/V...=2022#post2022
Old 12-10-2011, 12:13 AM

Default Re: Psychic Scams - Spell Scams, Love Spell Scams, Gypsy Scams, Remove Black Magic & Hexes Spell Scams

I am in the I.T. area and I thought you might be interested that some businesses are taking out a class action on Google because of the scraping sites ranking higher than original content.

Vine, I've read how your psychic predictions content is regularly being scraped and I suggest you get in touch with Matt Cutts from Google who is asking for examples of sites that are scraping other businesses web material. I'm aware you hired a lawyer because this was out of control. Although not regularly coming on the site I still get your latest email updates.

My team have traced some of the scraping sites to social network plants who are watching competitor social network updates and scraping the material to outrank original content.

We believe that the content scrapers have robots on the sites of interest and immediately scrape the page. You are correct Vine about the reason why the scam exists in the first place. It is a network of click to pay sponsored advertising sites that are competing directly with the major search engine sites.

They rewrite articles using a machine and push it out before the major search engines bot your site. They do RS Feeds and ping the site to get everyone to visit and therefore generate traffic. We're learning more about these sites as days go on and I'll write to you personally to help you deal with some of the competitor sites that are engaging in these black hat SEO tactics.

Google is on to them and I would say their days are numbered. I know a lot of sites that have lost their revenue earnings because of the sites set up in the [US, Philippines, India, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, Japan, Russia, Europe] and they are definitely linked to anonymous proxy hosts.

They use server bases all over the world to change locations to not be detected. Don't let the bastards win. Look for any psychic sites that are selling products like: The Magic of Making Up Ebooks, videos, dating agency advertising, writing articles on educational domains to get higher reputation standing or hiding behind SEO companies.

You will find there are a lot of SEO businesses set up for their own business interests. I think Google is looking their way because the sites that are ranking higher are updating their websites for reviews and are easily detectable.

I do believe this will improve with time and my feeling is by next year the ones that have been playing the books are going to be down the bottom of the pile.

Merry Christmas folks and I'll be in touch Vine

Here are the link you might want to refer to:
http://goopandaclassaction.info
Old 12-19-2011, 12:55 PM

Just to let members know, there is a segment on A Current Affair, on Channel 9 about fake psychics tonight. I'm not sure whether this is just your run of the mill psychic scam story we see them pull out when the ratings are low.

I'm hoping that a Australian news service will pick up on the way these false psychics set up shop and taint the psychic field as a whole. If they're going to just lumber every talented psychic into the pool of charlatans then nothing will come of it.

Any members seen the promo and going to watch the show at 6.30 Monday 19th December 2011?

Or are you all on breaks now until 2012?

I'll update if you don't personally reply.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:38 PM

Thumbs down Re: A Current Affair Sell Out - Promo for Australian Psychic Association

Hi Members,

As expected the latest look at psychic scams in Australia was a sell out by A Current Affair of the Channel 9 network (most probably a paid segment) to promote only the Australian Psychic Associations psychics.

What a joke?

It did pick the worst of the worst psychics that were online and also doing face to face psychic readings.

It went down the line of psychics shouldn't:
1. Give medical advice
2. Give legal advice

Simon Turnbull from the Supastore 1900 psychic line and monthly magazine came on and did his normal speel that his psychics were all tested and followed the code of ethics and they don't provide medical or legal advice and you should only use his psychics yada yada yada.

A little bit of the Australian skeptics society saying don't trust any psychics speel, and that's it fellow members.

There was nothing about looking into the Australian Psychic Associations psychics getting up to no good or peddling online money making courses, Epsychic courses and the like. It seems the APA psychics can do no wrong - and we all know how many psychic scams we've discovered over the years that are directly linked to APA members.

In short, it was nothing but a promo for the Australian Psychic Association. Take a look and see if this doesn't smell baaaaddddd?

Any way of finding out if this was a paid Current Affair story?
The nine network is on the brink of collapse, so nothing would surprise me about what deals they're doing behind the scenes. I wonder if the APA is being inundated with psychic readings as we speak?
Old 12-20-2011, 12:38 AM

Default Re: I Smell a Rat With this Australian Psychic Association

Hello Soiree,

I went out of my way to view the television commercial you rated as being nothing more than the psychic association protecting its own turf.

I wonder why the psychic association is set on running the psychic industry in Australia when it definitely has a direct conflict of interest owning god knows what?

Do they have there finger in the pie with the 'Psychic TV show' that is being heavily promoted on the free to air tv? Does anyone know who is associated with the show? Do they have anything to do with the 9 network or owners of any other commercial network?

You really have to dig deep and find out who knows what, and who has what interests in the psychic market and how much money they have invested behind the scenes to understand what is really going on. We know from previous comments it is a closed shop, but sometimes disgruntled employees contact us and share more and more.

Anyway, I concur with your assessment of the program. The guy who got on the television from the Australian Skeptics Association to do his token "don't trust psychics period comment" was completely lost to the whole promote the APA psychics and I also believe it was a set up.

All I can think, is that any bad publicity is hurting them and gosh they have their Psychic of the Year scam coming up as well soon. I mean really, shouldn't it be the public selecting who they believe is the best psychic? This whole member selection process is nothing more than a publicity stunt.

They all seem to be in each others pockets and I don't think the Australian public is ever going to know who has invested in the psychic market, because like the gambling shareholders they don't want people to know their real identity.

Good on you, for reviewing the latest take on fake psychics. I think we all know that there are so many psychic arrangements being entered into with the major television networks and direct conflict of interests with paid editorials etc. I doubt there will ever be any real investigation into the psychic scams by any paid television network while they're all earning revenue from the psychic market.

Signing off for the rest of the year, but keep up the good work fellow members ; 0
Old 12-20-2011, 02:38 AM

Default Re: Psychic Scams - Foxtel has its finger in the pie with the psychic industry and psychic association

I promise this is my last entry for the year. I did a bit of investigating and it seems that Foxtel has entered into an arrangement with the psychic association members. The plot thickens.

Yeah, I think we have called this right members. There are definitely business deals that have been made with the psychic association and television networks and the more you scratch beneath the surface the more you find.

The psychic association definitely knows people in high places and they all have their finger in the money pie.

Now does Foxtel have direct shares in Channel 9? Me thinks the answer to that is Si.

Anyone?
Old 01-04-2012, 04:48 PM

Thumbs up Re: Psychic Scams - Spell Scams, Love Spell Scams, Gypsy Scams, Remove Black Magic & Hexes Spell Scams

Recommend you read this story about an Irish couple and how much money they made from being the first psychic line in Ireland. It highlights what we have all been saying, these people are not coming from a pure place.

http://www.independent.ie/national-n...0.html?start=2
Old 01-26-2012, 09:53 PM

Default Re: Male Psychic Medium Pedophile Commits Suicide After Wife Kills his Children

This true psychic scam makes me want to throw up, especially because two innocent children are now dead because of the sins of their father and mother.

Martin Smith has been found dead in his prison cell after being convicted of raping a 16 year old girl while she was under hypnosis. (the same warning you have been providing Vine about lax psychic regulation allowing psychics to hypnotize their customers.)

His wife then killed their children when he was in custody before failing to take her own life in a failed suicide attempt.

Martin Smith is the same psychic who appeared in the UK television program five years ago called "Most Haunted".

This is a tragedy beyond question, but it also reinforces what members have been sharing about women being targeted by pedophiles and scum who try to use the title psychic to attract women towards them.

Something more has to be done by the Australian authorities about these unorthodox hypnotherapy practices. I believe the Australian government has to begin to license psychics and check out their real qualifications before this happens in Australia.

The children were victims of a perverted male father. Now his wife is going to end up in prison for killing his children.

Soiree, I know you get hot under the collar about scum male psychics. Do you agree with my sentiments?

Bugs

Source: BBC News
Author: Unknown
Old 03-17-2012, 01:35 PM

Default Re: Psychic Linda Monroe - Is this site a scam?

Well members, we have done our best to locate a psychic in Australia called Linda Monroe. Some of our members have gone so far to question if the psychic actually exists in the flesh, because nobody has ever set eyes on her before.

It is quite possible that this psychic may be trying to have a presence in Australia as well as Canada and the US. Because she is advertising she lives in Queensland and also has been doing psychic readings for years - you would think somebody would have at least been able to claim to have had a personal reading.

What we have found and now have our suspicions is this psychic business might just be a cover for an online affiliate product business. They are regularly selling products from a company FreeChoiceWorld.com Online Shopping and this includes clothing, jewellery and gosh knows what else.

As our members have already discovered with a lot of the online psychic scams is some businesses will come from India, the Philippines and other exotic locations and just use a photo on their website that doesn't seem to change from year to year.

We are putting it out to regular psychic users whether they have had a reading with Linda Monroe psychic to find out the real reputation of this psychic.

If anyone knows the real story behind this psychic business let us know.

Another question members should address is why are selling so much online Amazon products etc.?

Normally credible psychics only place their own psychic services online, so what's really going on here?

Look forward to reading your comments...
Old 05-04-2012, 03:30 AM

It would seem that Mystic Charms are receiving glowing reports from people who have never actually used their services in a forum in the UK and I left this response on their forum because I didn't believe the information was credible.

I'm not sure whether I believe all of the posts on this forum because there isn't a balance view about Mystic Charms. I would have expected that before a business could comment they should have purchased the product personally and not be reviewing a company just on here say. Legally you have to base your evidence on facts not on what you think a business is like. I also found in Australia it is being listed in the scam category and that doesn't give me a great deal of confidence.

My bet is they won't show my post because the same forum people only discuss things amongst each other. Be cautious of forums that try to counteract scam businesses, because they have a vested interest.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:21 PM
Administrator

There is a reason I have been warning people to not be so gullible when it comes to searching out spiritual teachers and psychics.

Read how two young women in the United Kingdom allege they were told to remove their clothes and be naked while a man attempted to make contact with her deceased father. If something like this occurred i would be a fake seance and a complete farce.

The man has appeared in court has not been charged and is denying the claim. If this happened to these young women it is appalling.

I want to assure people who are seeking out reputable mediums to make contact with their deceased loved ones, that this is far from normal. We don't do readings about spiritual guides we provide real proof of the afterlife.

Here's the link for you to read the article and understand why I am guided to speak up about psychic scams. A lot of the karma forum members are regularly updating the latest psychic and spiritual scams for readers to find.

Story: The Mail http://www.mirror.co.uk
Author: Richard Smith
Link:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...p-naked-904623

Love and Light
Vine
Old 06-23-2012, 02:18 PM
Administrator

Angry Re: Psychic Scams - Spell Scams, Love Spell Scams, Gypsy Scams, Remove Black Magic & Hexes Spell Scams

We now know that Vine's earlier forum post about vulnerable women being singled out by male psychics has come true. Vine was spiritually guided to educate and inform readers about what to look out for when it comes to seeking credible psychics and mediums. She also has been a single voice attempting to help global readers navigate and remove themselves from the seedier side of the psychic market.

It has been confirmed today by BBC journalists that Karl Lang has been found guilty of preying on the two young women that Vine was compelled to write about yesterday.

Members of the karma forum have been cautioning women and men to be careful of false psychics using unorthodox psychic methods and meeting up with customers in pubs, clubs, cafes, restaurants etc. to meet and greet. Do not visit with a male psychic in their home without checking their real business reputation and especially don't allow a psychic to hypnotize you.

Hypnotherapy should never be considered a real method for someone revealing they are psychic. We are aware of men and women using hypnotherapy sales talk to convince customers to use their services. As Vine has shared in her earlier posts you need to be discerning of anyone who is trying to talk you into meeting up with them and trying to be your best friend (refer to psychic readings section on the karma forum for more information).

We will keep sharing any news stories that help our readers know what to look out for when seeking real spiritual assistance.

Please refer to the news report by visiting the BBC news location here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-s...wales-18549569

.................................................. .......
Updated by Vine Inspirational Consulting
Admin 2012
Old 06-29-2012, 12:23 AM

Soiree,

Look what I found in my troubles after you wrote about this a couple of years ago. Do you remember how you revealed you were looking for a photo on istock for your yoga business and you saw a photo of a woman you recognized as a psychic?

A psychic in Ireland named psychic Wayne has been found out to be doing a fake set up. It is all over the social networks and I found this video that someone updated how he couldn't recall the psychic who worked for him.

It certainly looks like clairvoyant Wayne has been found to be telling porkies and the psychics don't even exist. Take a look because it seems the social networks are commenting about his psychic tv program and claiming he is misleading his television audience.

I wonder if the Australian psychic tv is doing something similar? They must be raking it in because I think they have a model talking all the way through the show.

Soiree, you broke this story on our forum over two years ago and all the other media outlets are now catching up to the scams that are going on out there. It looks like the social networks are going to make it a little more difficult for fake psychics now. That can only be a good thing, don't you think?

Check out boingboing website to read article about psychic Wayne
http://boingboing.net/2012/06/27/tv-...tock-phot.html

TV3 disclaimer about Psychic Wayne show
http://www.thejournal.ie/tvs-psychic...99128-Jun2012/

Bugs
Old 07-09-2012, 12:58 PM
Administrator

Angry Re: Psychic Scams - Email, email or e-mail psychic reading scams

We have found out that a lot of email psychic readings are now on the scam radar because of who is providing them. We will direct you to Vine's warning about why you have to be more cautious than ever who you're seeking a psychic reading with these days.

Criminals and Sales Affiliates

There are people directly connected to the criminal community and sales affiliates infiltrating the psychic and Mind Body Spirit market to get to you. They do this for several reasons.

1. to sell products to you that they earn commission from. They are not real psychics but need to appear so.
  2. to find out your personal information to appear psychic so they can steal your identify. Be careful of who you book an online psychic reading from and don't be gullible to free newsletter, psychic stuff offers, where you provide all of your personal information.
  3. Avoid free email psychic reading businesses or free phone psychic reading businesses and research a psychics background thoroughly.
  4. Don't just believe a psychic telling you they have worked as a psychic for 30 years. Some of the psychics backgrounds of 30 year old psychics means they would have had to be doing professional psychic readings when they were 5 or 6 years of age. No professional psychic began doing readings when they were a child. So add up the age of the psychic and the information they provide to identify if they are telling the truth. Just by doing the sums of psychics backgrounds you will tell if an Australian of world psychic is lying to you. DO YOUR RESEARCH and don't fall for con men and con women. They are good at what they do, so be equally on your guard when it comes to selecting reputable psychic services.
It is unfortunate, but having an email psychic reading now is something you have to rethink and check out different options in seeking a real psychic. Phone psychic readings where you don't provide a lot of information to a business is so much better than finding you have been conned later on down the track.

To learn more about fake email psychic readings from love experts, criminals, and sales affiliates and the like go to:
http://www.pursuitofhappiness.info/V...read.php?t=779
Old 07-25-2012, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugalug Wizard View Post
Soiree,

Look what I found in my troubles after you wrote about this a couple of years ago. Do you remember how you revealed you were looking for a photo on istock for your yoga business and you saw a photo of a woman you recognized as a psychic?

A psychic in Ireland named psychic Wayne has been found out to be doing a fake set up. It is all over the social networks and I found this video that someone updated how he couldn't recall the psychic who worked for him.

It certainly looks like clairvoyant Wayne has been found to be telling porkies and the psychics don't even exist. Take a look because it seems the social networks are commenting about his psychic tv program and claiming he is misleading his television audience.

I wonder if the Australian psychic tv is doing something similar? They must be raking it in because I think they have a model talking all the way through the show.

Soiree, you broke this story on our forum over two years ago and all the other media outlets are now catching up to the scams that are going on out there. It looks like the social networks are going to make it a little more difficult for fake psychics now. That can only be a good thing, don't you think?

Check out boingboing website to read article about psychic Wayne
http://boingboing.net/2012/06/27/tv-...tock-phot.html

TV3 disclaimer about Psychic Wayne show
http://www.thejournal.ie/tvs-psychic...99128-Jun2012/

Bugs
Bugs,

Let's start a game called find the fake psychic photo and get other people to send their photo links in as well.

I'll start with my psychic photo link directing you back to istock. I've found the Elli-Atkins photo on istock that advertises people need to be aware of charlatans. We have already questioned whether this was a real psychic in the past. Now Elli-Atkins may be doing modeling on the side and placing her modeling shots in istock but she may also be just a fabricated psychic to make a psychic business look like they have a wise mature woman answering their psychic calls?

I've placed the original link to the same photo for Elli-Atkins and then directed you to another istock photo page which has Elli doing a wide range of poses. She is sitting in front of a computer desk, holding a pen to her face and looking extremely serious, looking up at the sky and having a bit of a laugh.

Original photo used in online psychic advertising can be found here:

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=cfc8f1f

Here's the istock page which shows Elli is making money on the side doing a variety of model poses.

http://www.istockphoto.com/search/te...basic#11d18c2f

Now what do you think?

Is Elli-Atkins a real psychic or a fake one?

Anyone ever personally met Elli Atkins and had a psychic reading with her before? If she doesn't exist do you believe a psychic business should be required to place a disclaimer advising they are using the photo for advertising purposes only?

What's your opinion?

Soiree