Australian Psychics violating Google Places Business Listings - Who is doing it and How Can You Spot Them - Karma Lounge Spiritual and Environmental Forum
spiritual forum
spiritual forum
Karma Lounge Spiritual and Environmental Forum psychic readings - Vine Vine Natural-Born Clairvoyant Medium Clairvoyant Medium - Vine Vine's history Workshops - subjects and dates What is Cellular Memory? Forum - environmental issues from a spiritual perspective Vine's contact information

Go Back   Karma Lounge Spiritual and Environmental Forum > Psychic Readings, Psychic Phone Readings, Psychic Readers, Psychic Reviews, Email Psychic Readings,

Psychic Readings, Psychic Phone Readings, Psychic Readers, Psychic Reviews, Email Psychic Readings, Questions and Answers Articles - Australian Vine's honest approach in discussing phone / psychic readings, review sites, predictions and spiritual help

Old 03-30-2012, 01:52 PM

Angry Australian Psychics violating Google Places Business Listings - Who is doing it and How Can You Spot Them

Online Psychic Alliance is currently conducting a survey to find out which Australian Psychics are abusing Google Places, engaging in Black Hat SEO practices and falsifying their psychic business reputation to take the #1 search page rankings.

Recently our members found something quite disturbing. A lot of the online Google Map listings are false and breaching Google Map violations and we want to know which psychics are doing this throughout Australia.

We have identified one Melbourne Psychic who has changed his business name over four times in the last year, has moved his business address about three times this year and is now in the number one page ranking on Google Maps.

We don't believe this is an individual incident of abuse of Google Map violations and now are attempting to find out how wide spread this actually is within the online and face-to-face psychic reading market.

If you can help us by providing any information which identifies which top Australian psychic businesses are using black hat SEO, creating duplicate psychic business entries, using PO Boxes as a way of creating a psychic business entry, using major Melbourne landmarks like Flinders Street Station, George Street in Sydney etc. Without actually working in the area we want to know.

Australian psychic businesses are meant to be:
  1. operating ethical psychic services
  2. complying with any Australian Psychic Association, psychic guilds, healers codes of ethics if they are an active member
  3. follow the Fair Trade Practices Laws of Australia and business State laws throughout Australia
  4. Don't engage in any anti-competitive business practices which may cause any trade problems with competitor psychic businesses and are considered to be anti-competitive
  5. not misleading their clients by falsifying their business reputation and writing fake business reviews which don't substantiate their real business background and cannot be verified under any legal challenge should it be mounted
Basically they are supposed to operate a small, medium, or large psychic business under the laws of the land of Australia and should comply with the same business industry standards as plumbers, electricians, doctors, teachers to name a few.

Online Psychic Alliance has found a lot of Australian psychic businesses are not complying with these practices and for this reason we are wanting to gauge how many psychic businesses are doing this. We intend to collate important and helpful information to refer back to Google, Yahoo and Bing.

Do you want to help?

Click the Australian Online Psychic Alliance webpage and do our Survey Monkey survey today. You must be an active member and your business credentials checked to identify your real psychic background.

Your information will be a valuable tool that we can use to bring greater accountability into the psychic market and begin to clean up the psychic scams that are occurring throughout Australia and possibly introduce some type of legislation like other reputable Australian industry bodies.

Announcement:
Online Psychic Alliance
Acting Secretary
media release 30 March 2012
Old 03-31-2012, 08:29 AM

Default Re: Australian Psychics violating Google Places Business Listings - Who is doing it and How Can You Spot Them

The only psychic that I know of abusing Google Places is a guy in Melbourne by the name of Jim Cassa. He originally had a listing under the business name Jim Cassa Psychic he is now calling himself Melbourne Psychic or Psychic Melbourne.

Google obviously hasn't picked it up. I notice he has been called out before on Twitter about creating his own psychic client reviews in TrueLocal and they were taken down (six in total and now there are 3 new ones).

I decided I would research Melbourne Psychics background and easily found a paper trail of information that shows how long Jim has actually been doing psychic readings. (approx. 2 to 3 years at the most).

Recently he requested in Google Help that he wanted to remove his listing on Google Places because he didn't want to show a street address.
See here: http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=au

One moment he is sharing he doesn't want to show a street listing in Google Places, then the next he is creating new entries without his real name anywhere to be seen, using tags under the Google Map classification 'Melbourne Psychics' or 'Psychics Melbourne' with two lots of Street Addresses. One in Dandenong, Victoria the other one in Flinders Street Melbourne, the CBD.

Why would anyone do that?

By the way this is all against the Google Places policy and he has shunned his nose up at that.

He has left a paper trail on the internet and I've found that he worked for LivePerson as a yoga teacher read here:

http://www.liveperson.com/james-cassa/

This was only recently (possibly in the last few years). I've checked his earlier correspondence and he doesn't describe himself anywhere in his past background as being a psychic.

Which clearly rebukes how he could be now claiming to his Australian and world customers that he has been doing metaphysical, psychic work for 30 years. What Jim Cassa (James Cassa) defines as psychic readings, surely isn't the same as being a psychic for 30 years.

In 2010 he was writing articles about hypnotic speaking:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/57043053/Hypnotic-Speaking

Before that he was a public speaker read here:
http://www.pygmypossum.com.au/practi...em.html?id=914

What I'm taking from Jim Cassa's (Jame's paper trail) is that he entered the psychic reading arena after learning these skills. Which in no way verifies that he has credible psychic ability and possibly means he is hypnotizing his clients while doing a psychic reading. (that in itself is frightening because someone being hypnotized without their consent is beyond a joke).

The only person ruining Jim Cassa's business reputation is himself. His audacity to write a blog article describing how hard done by he is by skeptics and critics is comical. He is obviously a con man who has decided there is more than one way to skin his psychic customers.

You just have to follow the internet trail and its pretty obvious over the years Jim Cassa or James Cassa? has been a man of many talents and is using all the internet resources at his disposal, including Google Places.

Good luck with your research,

Bugs
Old 03-31-2012, 11:51 PM

Angry Re: Australian Psychics violating Google Places Business Listings - Who is doing it and How Can You Spot Them

Thank you Bugs,

This historical information is extremely insightful. Especially because this has been covered in the psychic scam section in the past. I had a look at your links and they do indicate Jim Cassa was wanting to remove his original Melbourne Google Places listing because he was a full time carer.

Which I believe you allude to when you ask the question why then has he redone his Google Places listings with two street addresses after he shared he only does online phone readings?

We are in the process of contacting Google with over 20 suspicious listings for psychic businesses throughout Australia and definitely will include this one to be looked into as well.

It makes my skin crawl when people believe they can use hypnotherapy techniques on customers as a way of getting them to open up and demonstrate a false level of psychic reading credibility. This should be against the law.

Jim wrote in his article you compliment your customer, find out what profession they're in and then match your voice tone to the person you are talking to and hypnotize them. I believe you allude in your research piece, this is without the customer knowing they are being hypnotized (therefore without their consent). Disgraceful and without ethics.

Do you know if he is a member of the Australian Psychic Association?

You should add this to the psychic scam area. Anyone that is claiming they studied with Tibetan monks and then allegedly uses hypnotherapy in their business should be reported to the authorities. Contact: http://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/...airvoyantScams
Old 04-02-2012, 01:16 AM

Default Re: Australian Psychics violating Google Places Business Listings - Who is doing it and How Can You Spot Them

Delve deeper and you find James Cassa (Jim Cassa) describes himself as a Reiki Master teaching classes on Pygmy Possum and then in the same breath writes articles about the dangers of Reiki on Article Snatch.

The plot deepens?

If you go back to JDC Enterprises Pty Ltd I think you will find out exactly what Jim Cassa's psychic? background is.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Administrator

Question Re: Australian Psychics violating Google Places Business Listings - Who is doing it and How Can You Spot Them

Have you contacted Google to see if other directory sites are updating listings on Google Maps?

I understand you are highlighting that Google and Yellow Pages directories should only be updating the registered business name they go under, but if Google has entered into some unusual SEO arrangements it is quite possible some psychic listings are rolling across because the psychic business has updated their own entry or their SEO company has updated many listings throughout the world wide web.

I know that doesn't solve the problem for credible psychic businesses wanting to be found in their own location, but I believe this question should be asked of Google Places to identify exactly what is happening.

It is quite possible that there could be several duplicate business listings arising from these arrangements and it is a systemic problem that needs to be fixed.

Love and Light
Vine
Old 04-10-2012, 01:54 PM

Thumbs up Re: Australian Psychics violating Google Places Business Listings - Who is doing it and How Can You Spot Them

Hi folks,

I thought you might like to know what I've discovered about Jim Cassa's SEO on twitter and how I've approached him on his Twitter account to request information about his business activities and he has not responded in kind.

He definitely is using black hat seo tactics @ https://twitter.com/#!/RodWellington1 & https://twitter.com/#!/PeterLee2745

Here he has a comment on his twitter account describing

'You have expert psychic readings online.'

Its quite obvious Jim has now got a fan club going in 'one day' (hehe!)

I've asked him is he updating his own customer reviews in TrueLocal and questioned if he had violated Google Places and he just takes my entries down and doesn't respond.

I noticed he used key-words in a song he felt compelled to place up on his site, which obviously demonstrates how Jim Cassa or Melbourne Psychic has this unique ability to write verses with the exact words that competitors have on their site. Do you remember this old verse?

"psychic prediction euro will crash"

Psychic Blair would not be pleased..

Maybe we should have a go at creating our own poem or song for Melbourne/Dandenong Jim's shady business activities?

What do you say folks?

Old 04-13-2012, 07:59 PM

Default Re: Jim Cassa Black Hat SEO

Think Country & Western

James James Cassa or is it Jim Jim Cassa from Dandenong
one moment you worked in science, the next you were in an buddhist ashram meeting all of the spiritual masters of the world

James James Cassa or is it Jim Jim Cassa from Dandenong
health and lifestyle coach in 2007
, self improvement coach
to become a millionaire, Buddhist ashram, the next
meeting all of the spiritual masters of the world

James James Cassa from get-rich-quick affiliates from Dandenong
why did you change your work history from being a public speaker
a world famous writer who placed their articles all over the web on article farms, selling hypnosis tapes on the net?

How can I believe anything you say, when nothing adds up?
How can I believe you selling evil-eye spells and charms that
your not an overseas marketing online affiliate in any way?

T-shirts of many symbols and lots of knowledge from everywhere
but no genuine real evidence to share,

How can I believe anything you say when you make up different
persona's on twitter to direct to your article farms to network with your buddies in Australia and the world.

How can I believe anything you say, when nothing adds up?
How can I believe you selling evil-eye spells and charms are not
connected to overseas marketing online affiliates in any way?

exact word article writing from competitor sites
natural born psychic, dying and having an NDE
leaving home at 15 to be with the masters and learn about greed
finding a millionaire mentor to change your mind, oh man of mystery you sure take the cake

How can I believe anything you say when nothing adds up
How can I believe you are not just selling online product ranges
and earning commission to be at the top. Melbourne Psychic from Flinders Street, where is your shop in Melbourne CBD?

Why did you not declare yourself a psychic when you worked on LivePerson?
Why did you say you were an expert in meditation and the power of attraction?, why is your writing ALL OVER THE PLaCE, expert writer man, you are out of place ,expert psychic from around the world which
nobody had ever set eyes on, or ever heard?

How can I believe anything you say when you make up different
persona's all over the web?, write your own reviews,
leave your face in my head?
Expert professional writer, reiki master who left a web trace
none of it adds up, what a disgrace.

How can I believe anything you say?

What do you think members?

p.s. check out now how Jim is sharing when he began doing psychic readings on his site today.
30 years psychic reading experience the proof is on the web. Let's see how Jim wrangles out of writing about
all the different professions he claimed to have expertise in since 2007 and suddenly declares he's been a psychic for 30 years?

Here's James (Jim Cassa's) earlier articles
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=James_Cassa

Here's the new guy on the block Jim Cassa as an expert psychic
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Jim_Cassa#achievements

check out his bragging rights, apparently there really difficult to get (cough! cough!)
Old 04-14-2012, 02:32 PM

Thumbs up Re: Australian Psychics violating Google Places Business Listings - Who is doing it and How Can You Spot Them

Hi Bugs,

Wow that's a good attempt to explain the goings-on of Jimmy 'Melbourne' psychic.

This guy seems to be an expert in everything. Did you check out how he described he was a property owner and a millionaire with property in Noosa, Frankston and several apartments in the Melbourne CBD (his words)? That was his James Cassa (past life Ezine Article persona).

Last I heard he was writing on his site he is living with his Mum in Dandenong, Victoria. What happened to all of the wealth he accumulated through the power of Mind Body Spirit hypnosis tapes about manifestation techniques he raves on about then? Why hasn't he moved his mum into one of those luxury properties?

No wonder he has to camp out in Flinders Street Melbourne to get unsuspecting customers to find him. He is obviously claiming to move around the CBD like mobile-massage businesses in Google Places otherwise he wouldn't be able to have a listing.

If anything Jim is giving us all a laugh.

And this guy was able to get the Australian Psychic Association's mark of approval. What does that say about the psychics being recommended to the Australian public if this guy was able to pass their selection process?

Unless he is misleading the Australian public about being a member of the A.P.A as well?

I should have a go writing a poem about Jim's Expert UFO hotline he has on his site. You name it, he has the expertise to step in and help.

He is like one of those super-hero characters. "Call Jim, I am a world expert on everything and yes throw in my super psychic powers to bring luck and love into your life. I will place one of my many super expert masks on to fool you all."

Good Work Bugs
Old 04-30-2012, 07:29 PM

It's official Jim Cassa is directly affiliated with Universal Wealth Creation an online money making scheme that is owned by Sean Rasmussen who tells people they can sell any product.

http://www.pursuitofhappiness.info/V...php/t-722.html

We never had our doubts about how Jim Cassa Melbourne Psychic or Psychic Melbourne came out of nowhere, but now we have proof of Mr Jim Cassa's reasons for being in the psychic field and they aren't all about spreading love and light as we would like to make out to his customers.

He comes from a network of people who link share on blogs and direct the information directly back to each others sites and the 'mothership' is the Universal Wealth Creation owned by Australian business owner Sean Rasmussen. Sean doesn't claim to be psychic, but one has to wonder how his product range is being sold by Australian psychics online? Sean had a reputation of being banned on forums in the past because he used to spam them (refer to information here).

Fast forward to how murky the psychic field has become and why psychics nobody have ever heard of came to take center stage in several years and their business background doesn't add up.

Jimmy always seem to be able to back pedal about his psychic connections and his real business background.

Type in Jim Cassa and Sean in the search engine and it is all there to be found to anyone who wants to put the pieces of the puzzle together. Sean Rasmussen has many domains and also is directly related to SEO. Which means if you do a Google search with Sean Rasmussen 'Scam' you are not going to find anything other than good reviews. I wonder if that is true if you click all of the search pages? Not that I'm saying Sean is a scam I'm wondering how his business services and products came to life on online psychic businesses? ONE HAS TO WONDER... And what does Sean teach people to do in their businesses? Well he teaches them how to stay on top of the search engines and stay there (we know how Jim is staying there) and why seo should cost you nothing. But the way Sean found this out is probably because he was one of the forum spammers who drove people to distraction when they banned him in the past placing all of his links back to his business.

What we also know is Google is a wake up to these network blog arrangements and is currently penalizing them under the latest algorithm changes. The false social network 'likes' are the next thing they're targeting. Makes a mockery of what social networks are meant to represent. Nothing is off limits to affiliates, even the vulnerable people who contact psychics for guidance. Shame, Shame, Shame.

Well done Karma Lounge Members for digging deep and discovering not all is as it seems.

Read ACCC money making scheme scams information here:
http://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/...nItemId=685565
Old 11-12-2012, 09:52 AM

Angry Re: Psychics Misleading Customers, Report to Consumer Affairs

Not only are Australian psychics trying it on manipulating their Google Places advertising, we now know they are using directories like HotFrog, True Local, and a variety of local Australian directories to claim they live in different States.

How many psychic businesses can possibly live in 4 to 5 separate states for their registered business name?

None. You can only register your business in one location which is why ASIC is managing all business listings throughout Australia to ensure every registered business is meeting the laws of the land.

So why are we seeing psychics in Australia misleading their customers when they are sole psychic operators?

Good question.

The answer is because the psychic business doesn't care about misleading you or I when they update fake business listings. We're collateral damage when it comes to them earning money from their psychic services.

Before purchasing a psychic reading from psychics who have hundreds of listings for different localities in Australia, check whether they are sole operated psychic businesses. Do they have other psychics working for them? Are there staff employed to manage their psychic business, do you speak to them when you contact the psychic?

It stands to reason that if a sole operated psychic is in Melbourne and Perth they must have some magical way of being in two places at the same time, or they're not telling us the truth.

Quite obvious, it is the latter.

Check Hotfrog and find out how many psychics are listing their business all over Australia with fake business addresses?

I've found hundreds.

You can report any Australian psychics who are deliberately misleading customers to the ACCC or Consumer Affairs.

Soiree