HAVE I BEEN CURSED? REMOVE BLACK MAGIC SPELLS, CONTACT http://www.vinemedium.com.au - Karma Lounge Spiritual and Environmental Forum
spiritual forum
spiritual forum
Karma Lounge Spiritual and Environmental Forum psychic readings - Vine Vine Natural-Born Clairvoyant Medium Clairvoyant Medium - Vine Vine's history Workshops - subjects and dates What is Cellular Memory? Forum - environmental issues from a spiritual perspective Vine's contact information
Old 02-05-2012, 02:20 PM
Administrator

Default HAVE I BEEN CURSED? REMOVE BLACK MAGIC SPELLS, CONTACT http://www.vinemedium.com.au

Vine has been providing psychic readings services to her Australian and International clients for 30 years. Are you cursed, do you need to buy a psychic spell? Vine shares her spiritual guidance to help you in your hour of need.

STOP! Have any of the following happened to you?

• You are attracted to this site because you want to remove a hex that someone placed on you.
  • You have had a run of bad luck that never ends and believe you have been cursed by a nasty neighbor, family member or someone who practices black magic.
  • You previously met a psychic or had a phone psychic reading and they told you in the past you had a curse on you. Since then nothing has improved with your love life and you want to buy a hex removal spell because it can't help to get all the nasty energy away from you.
Well you have found the right psychic to help you. But not in the way you originally anticipated.

I'm here to be the sensible voice that's been lost at the moment. I want to share information that will be invaluable if you stick around to read what I have to say.

Go find a pen and piece of paper before you read the next part of the article.

• Why are there so many people in 2012 cursed?
Before you answer this, take a moment to calm your mind and contemplate on the question I have placed before you. Now write your answer on the page in front of you.

• Why are there so many psychics online claiming they can remove dark magic from your aura?
Again, take a deep breath and allow yourself to resonate with the question and then write down your answer.

Depending where you are emotionally at, you may have written some of the following:
  1. There are more people practicing black magic.
  2. My neighbor and I had an argument and then I've had a run of bad luck, horrible dreams and I know she placed a hex on me.
  3. I was told by a gypsy psychic that my life is cursed because I was bad in a previous life and I need a spell that will give me better luck.
or,

You might have heard your inner voice saying:
  1. I don't know why so many people seem to be cursed. I've read so much about dark magic on the web and there must be some truth in it.
  2. I'm not sure why there are so many online psychics claiming they can remove hexes and dark magic - it is a bit of a mystery to me.
No matter what you wrote, I deliberately tried to slow your mind down to think about the choice you are about to make in seeking a black magic spell psychic or hex removal psychic.

Let me share something that might shed some light on why people believe they are cursed.

Now wait for it...

You are not living an authentic life.

What do I mean by that?

Simple.

You are failing to take responsibility for the choices you have made in the past, the negative thoughts that followed and now dealing with the consequences of your past choices.

Here's an example of what I mean:

Next Door Neighbor Cast A Spell On You

You live next door to a negative person who never smiles, wears black clothes all the time and grunts when you approach them. The neighbor up-the-road told you she is a witch and casts spells on people. You have no reason to doubt her.

Now let's backtrack a bit to where I shared that your past thoughts and choices are stopping you from living an authentic life.

Let me share another scenario with you that maybe you failed to take into account:

• Maybe your neighbour has been suffering from really severe back pain and looks stressed in the face and doesn't know she is showing the pain she is suffering when she meets someone.

• Maybe the same neighbour is grieving the loss of her partner and wears black because it's a way of respecting the death of her partner and is part of her religious background.

• Maybe your neighbor doesn't speak English very well and can't understand you.

• Maybe the neighbour down the street is known as the town gossip and is inclined to blow things out of proportion and say horrible things about people without any evidence to back her claims.

I'm giving you a different take on the same situation that you have labelled as someone possibly placing a hex on you.

Now, let me go a little bit further and share with you that the MAJORITY OF PEOPLE around the World are not cursed. That's right the majority of people on the planet are not cursed.

Some people who open themselves up to the astral world can find themselves unable to cope and have some type of paranormal experiences. They are less than 1 percent of the world community and they certainly aren't cursed.

They are spiritually dealing with lower astral energies and some people seek help from expert spiritualists, priests or culturally gifted medicine women and medicine men who understand the workings of the lower astral entities. These people require help to close the astral door.

These type of spiritual readings are not hex removal spell readings, they are about helping people understand about their own ethereal field. They also help people who are naturally Sensitive cope with the unseeing energies that frequent our earth.

Now lets go back to the original questions I placed before you. Why do you believe you are cursed?
  • Are you able to function in everyday life where you eat, work and sleep normally?
  • Are you unemployed or do you have a job?
  • Do you pay your bills, and live a pretty normal type of life?
  • Are you sick of being alone and want to meet someone because you feel lonely?
  • Do you feel down because life hasn't worked out the way you would have liked?

If your only dealing with the above mentioned type of everyday life issues you are not cursed.

No spell from a psychic will bring Prince or Princess Charming to your door.

It is all make believe.

That's right all of the love potions and spells that are online are fake. Do you believe in fantasy stories about Cinderella having a fairy Godmother?

Well do you?

Fake Psychic Spell Experts Who Are They?

Do you remember when you were a child you had fairy tales read to you about nasty witches who enticed little children to eat sugar houses, or take a bite from a poisoned apple?

They were fantasy stories, and the fake spell cast removers that are online are telling you a story in their advertising when they claim they can help you attract someone into your life, or take away the negative energy that has been cast on you.

Wise up and realize they are using emotional marketing and advertising tactics. If you did a bit of research about some of these online psychics you might find they have no credible spiritual reputation and are basically peddling products for you to buy. There are thousands of online psychics who are part of affiliate networks similar to Amazon - and they sell spells.

Just like Snow White was enticed by a poisonous apple being placed in front of her in the Fantasy story, you now have similar types of toxic online advertising being placed in front of you.

You have to take personal responsibility for your spiritual health and not be drawn into the imaginary world of black magic and hex removal experts and realize that you are in charge of getting your spiritual health back on track.

If you took the time to read all of this article, you might consider why my spiritual guardians guided me to attract you to read the information I've placed before you. That's good.

Or you might disregard it, get badly burnt financially or emotionally by the people placing their toxic advertising in front of you.

As the great spirit guides the choice is yours...

Love and Light
Vine

p.s. If you want to know all about my spiritual background and how I write with full spiritual knowledge on this topic visit: http://www.vinemedium.com.au/VineAbout.html
Old 03-28-2013, 04:19 PM
Administrator

Default Re: HAVE I BEEN CURSED? REMOVE BLACK MAGIC SPELLS, CONTACT http://www.vinemedium.com.au